State of Connecticut Question and Answers

  • Q:
    how do i find out if someone is divorced or seperated/
    By anonymous
    Jan 28, 2015
    Go to the state's judicial webpage, then its court records search links. You can start by checking there. The link above (Connecticut Court Records:) will take you to the start page. On the left side Connecticut's judicial webpage, there's a case look up link that gives you choices of courts to search, one of them being Civil / Family Case Look-up
    By adm
    Feb 09, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

2 x 2 =