• Question: Want to find out if the property taxes have been paid at 8431 E. Alba St, Bayou La Batre, AL
    By Wiley
    May 30, 2016
  • Question: How do I know if my name is on a list of people blocked from purchasi,g medication containing PSR
    By Susan
    Oct 24, 2015
  • Question: How do I find how many DUI someone has had in al?
    By boo
    Oct 10, 2015
  • Question: How to access Old building permits?
    By Jet
    Aug 11, 2015
  • Question: Date and county of current parole for person
    By wes
    Aug 01, 2015
  • Question: How do I find out if someone is married
    By jay
    Jul 06, 2015
  • Question: Can I find out who was the builder of a particular home?
    By Linda
    May 25, 2015
  • Question: How can I find out the rape complaints filed from 1-1985 to 12-1986 and what is the statute of limitations for such
    By phish
    Mar 10, 2015
  • Question: How can I find power of attorney records
    By Belinda
    Jan 03, 2015
  • Question: How can I find out a person's age?
    By thenighthawk
    Dec 06, 2014
  • Question: If I get marriage license from cullman county courthouse will they run my name for warrants
    By Nic
    Jun 09, 2014
  • Question: Where do I find a building plan for a building built in 1966
    By lt
    Apr 08, 2014
  • Question: Where can I find a list of pending and approved state permits for digital billboards?
    By eli
    Mar 10, 2014
  • Question: How do I check to see if abandoned property is for sale?
    By Darryl
    Apr 08, 2013
  • Question: Where can I fine people charged with sex crimes?
    By Joey
    Feb 23, 2013
  • Question: Where would I find a 2013 Alabama State & Parole reporting calendar?
    By JLO
    Jan 02, 2013
  • Question: How would I locate information on a suicide in Fountain, AL that occurred in the early 70's?
    By VL
    Nov 21, 2012