• Question: My husband was arrested today on an out of state warrant. The state warrant form says I can bond him out but here in Arizona they wont let me I don't understand.
    By Regina
    Jul 25, 2018
  • Question: Where can I get arrest reports from 2016?
    By l
    Feb 20, 2017

The Arizona department of public safety's public records unit provides copies of offense, incident and arrest police reports. From their home page, there's a "Services" tab with a drop down menu, click on Public Services, then Records Requests. There is a list of various types of reports and how to get them by mail, fax, online or in person.

By abc123
    Mar 28, 2018

• Question: How can I find the record for a police file of a rape victim?
    Feb 19, 2017
  • Question: How do I find out if someone was arrested last night?
    By Diane
    Aug 21, 2016
  • Question: Free public listing family members
    By Rini
    Jan 01, 2016

You can get free information about the location and city of relatives from private services. It's similar to a reverse address look up, names that are associated with the address in public records will appear. The reason for the free listing is that it can be used as way to determine if you have the right person. If the name you're searching is common, you will need help in narrowing down and pin pointing the right person, before requesting public records, providing past addresses and names that come up under it.

Jul 12, 2016

• Question: I visited Canada and they told me the dismissal of the charges from my arrest were 'not recorded.' Who would I contact about that?
    By Gwyneth
    Jun 08, 2016
  • Question: I would like a copy of title, for property in Kingman AZ I hold part title and making a trust
    By Frank
    Apr 22, 2016

The Mohave county assessor’s office is the department which provides property/real estate information online freely. If you need to get copies of deeds, you can use the online Recorded Documents Search the recorder's office has on their webpage. To get to the document search, go to the Mohave County Recorder's Office website, on the left menu, there is a link "Online Recorder's System", that pulls up the disclaimer page, once you click on the acknowledgement, you will see two choices, public and registered users, choose public users, that will take you to the search page where you can enter the information. They are documents from January of 1970.

May 24, 2016

• Question: How can I get the dates of past my Arizona misdemeanors convictions?
    By William
    Feb 29, 2016
  • Question: Was there an arrest for drug possession at W Freeway, Glendale, AZ 85305
    By JB
    Jan 26, 2016
  • Question: Fatal wreck Casa Grande sept. 21, 2015 name of fatalities
    By Cindy
    Dec 13, 2015
  • Question: How can I find what I'm being charged with
    By Jay
    Nov 28, 2015

You can obtain police reports directly from departments (of the arresting police or sheriffs office). Which area was the arrest in? Has the case been filed in courts? There's a free online case search if you follow the link titled "Arizona Court Records" at the top of this page (second link). There's a case with the disposition date as recently as 9/24/2015. Check the coverage and it may not cover all criminal cases, but it is a great free search from the Arizona's judiciary.

By a1
    Dec 02, 2015

• Question: How does a person get there work history from2005 in Arizona.what site do I go to.
    By Laura
    Nov 12, 2015

Where would this information come from? Tax information is not public, therefore you would have to provide that information where it could go out to others. There are sites which show a person's work profile, but that is voluntarily provided by persons themselves.

Dec 02, 2015

• Question: Any wants or warrants for me?
    By Debra
    Nov 10, 2015

There are only 15 counties in Arizona (unless you're looking in other states), you can go to the county webpages individually, look for the law enforcement agency for that area and enter their site to look for their warrants page, sometimes called fugitives, wanted or other similar names. This is true for areas such as Maricopa, but in Mohave the county's judicial branch has the warrants list. These pages aren't marketed to get customers, so finding them will take some looking. Make sure not to get the government sites confused with independent private sites.

By admn1
    Nov 12, 2015

• Question: Need a police report made on july 23 2015
    By blinky
    Oct 14, 2015

There are restrictions to obtaining official police reports from the arresting department. Whichever county the arrest took place is where the report can be found. With crime mapping, any of which you can easily find online, can help with locating where arrests have occurred and which department made the arrest. Crime mapping does not cover all areas and departments, but since it’s an open free search, it’s worth a quick try. Finding public records is about looking them up where they are, as they are scattered all over the net. Public records are generally provided by government agencies which do not have strong incentives to incur business, they tend to offer services to satisfy the law and public requests, not marketed to attract new customers. Fortunately, many government sites see the value in having online services which saves them time and staff. There may be few departments, or in some cases, just one public entity which has the official report you are looking for. However, if you are solely seeking information for personal use, you can look to unofficial or government sites such as reports in periodicals.

By a1
    Oct 21, 2015

• Question: How do I find out if there has been a murder/death in my apartment?
    By Adawg
    Oct 03, 2015
  • Question: How do I look up active warrants in the state of Arizona.
    Oct 02, 2015
  • Question: Anyway of finding out in advance of a possible photo-radar ticket ...may have occurred 9-28-2015
    By bobbo
    Sep 29, 2015
  • Question: How can I find a list of convicted murderers?
    By Brett
    Sep 14, 2015

You can look up different sources on your own, depending on the amount of work you are willing to do. You can begin by looking up the statistics of a certain area to get an idea of how many you are looking for, as there are various categories of homicides and severity. Another issue is the time span of the arrests or convictions, is the information for the past year, six months? Ten years? The Arizona department of corrections has a free public database which reveals active and inactive inmates. The data also shows supervised or paroled individuals and absconders (escapees). Periodicals/newspapers publish to the public daily or weekly arrests, crimes severe as homicide are often reported by local news.

Sep 15, 2015

• Question: I have the case number of a accident how can I found out what happened to the vehicle
    By danny
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Question: Was there a fatal accident on cactus road in scottsdale august 20 2015
    By chf
    Aug 22, 2015

There was a fatal motorcycle crash on the 21st of August, don't see one for the twentieth.

By a1
    Aug 25, 2015

• Question: How do you find information regarding arrest warrant when you only have case number
    By hugs
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Question: How can I find out someone who has to go to court over a child dieing while living in her home
    By angel
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Question: This is a long shot, I am searching for my father whom I haven't seen since I was 2. I have two addresses in Arizona, made contact with one a few years back and then he moved again. How would I locate him?
    By becka
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Question: Was there a fatal car crash July 26,2015 in pinal county
    By Taterbug
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Question: How can I get the names of all arrested in Sierra vista on wed.7/22/2015?
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Question: Were lawsuits against state of arizona after kingman riots 2015
    By jonnie
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Question: How long can reports and records be withheld from inmate waiting for court hearings. It's already been 9 months and they keep telling me they are being held because of 'on going investigation'. I realize I am a bystander, but he has not been given anything but a field report.
    By glen
    Feb 28, 2015

Are you requesting an official police/arrest report? The police agency which has the report most likely has a webpage about steps on how to get a report and its exceptions/guidelines. You can check that first to see whether they’re outside of their own policies.

Jul 21, 2015

• Question: How do I verify a mcso booking number from 2000?
    By Mika
    Jun 22, 2015

Sheriffs departments have records division to help with public document requests. In this case, you can look up the Maricopa county sheriffs page under SIMS division or check the instructions on how to request an incident report on their site to see how far back they go. Copies are free under some circumstances.

By admn1
    Jul 21, 2015

• Question: How long before a DUI can be redacted removed from records available to public?
    By Fiona
    Feb 08, 2015

Having your record redacted and having it removed from public view are two different issues that are addressed separately. How to redact your current record has a process which is sometimes spelled out on various judicial websites based on the location. The process depends on the court, so for one to know specifically, you’d have to look into that particular court's rules. Removing that information from public view is not automatic after the record is redacted. Your record may have circulated and is already in the “internet world”. Since people looking for records don’t care if it’s old, they are still interested in retrieving the information. This poses a serious challenge for many that have expunged records to clear their past.

There are private services which look to find your information and try to correct it. Or you can do it yourself. Many sites which provide public records with have instructions and even the form to remove you from their data. You may have to show proof or go through a process in order to remove yourself from their data in efforts to curtail fraudulent attempts in removing legitimate information. Your record may have a life of it’s own. Public record providers which you find may not be the only place which your information may appear. New sites pop up without notice which can also have the information from an older database. You may need to be pro-active in looking and removing your information for a long time to come.

The amount of work, time and expense it will take to remove personal data and its success depends on each individual case. Fortunately, a lot of the looking and work can be done online at home. The purpose is important also, for employment screening, background checks are a main concern, while reputation of an independent contractor can be based on information found outside a typical background search.

By admn-resp
    Jul 21, 2015

• Question: Where do I find July 1, 2015 court date?
    By Myrna
    Jun 29, 2015

Courts have a calendar of their events/appearances which are updated regularly. These are released by the court directly, usually from the clerk's office. Many of the court dates can be found readily available online. Which court was hearing the case? Arizona's judicial branch's website can help in finding which court with a venue locator query listing each county. Within each county, there will a breakdown of the various courts that you can view, criminal, civil, family and probation, juvenile and others. If you are not able to locate the particular court's calendar, simply put the county and the keyword 'calendar', you will see a list on serps. Fortunately, there are only fifteen counties in Arizona, so checking each one will not take as long as many other states, so if you don't know the county, you may have to spend some time checking them. If the keyword 'court calendar' is not working on your serps, try the terms 'docket' or 'court docket' along with the county name.

By admn-resp
    Jul 14, 2015

• Question: How can you find a birth/death certificate on stillborn birth?
    By None
    Mar 16, 2015

Certificates are available from local county health department Office of Vital Records or online. The website for birth certificates are the same. The certified copies are available to parents listed on the record or an individual authorized by the parent, either one or both. Copies are around 20 dollars.

Jun 03, 2015

• Question: Mugshots of people with active warrant
    By Jerry
    May 30, 2015

A large number of the warrants are from county courts/judges, which means county levels. There are only fifteen counties in Arizona, therefore checking each individually will not take long. The county sheriff websites have a free public view of their inmates and warrants. Maricopa county has their warrants and inmates on separate pages with open searches. There are warrants which can be from courts other than county level.

Jun 03, 2015

• Question: Where can I view AZ Collision with an animal report on 01/18/2011
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Question: How can I find out if my son is still living in AZ. And if he is looking for his mother?
    By althea
    Jan 17, 2015
  • Question: Where can I get my father police report of death on I17 freeway I believe on Feb.1999
    By Heather
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Question: How do you find out if someone ever died where you live?
    By jay
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Question: How can I find out why someone was arrested & where it happened?
    By G
    Mar 07, 2013

You can look up the arresting law enforcement’s site, whether police or sheriffs departments. Many law enforcement sites will have an inmate search or jail/custody list of persons recently arrested. Some jail lists also known as booking information can go back a week or more. Law enforcement departments also have procedures in which the public can request official arrest reports. Their website will show how to make the request as well as provide the forms online and where to submit them. These records are considered public information, there are exceptions, but many individuals, attorneys and others request this type of record. Much of the data found online inmate searches would not show the same as requesting an arrest report. The information with an online query may suffice and the full arrest report may not be necessary. Using online inmate query can show arrest date, place, charges, custody status, photo in some instances and more.

By al
    Mar 07, 2013

• Question: Where can I find January 2013 fatal accidents?
    By Lia
    Jan 28, 2013

The city or county in which the accident occurred may have a law enforcement website. Within that website, look for the press releases tab or links. Depending on where you are looking, the city police or county sheriffs office can have this information readily available or not at all. Thereafter, look for a news organization that is local to the area of the occurrence. Statistics can be found also under annual reports from certain agencies also.

By gi
    Jan 29, 2013

• Question: Auto accident on I-8 about milepost 170 Eastbound between Gila Bend and Casa Grande close to Stanfield turn-off on 1/15/13
    By H
    Jan 23, 2013
  • Question: How can I find arrest records?
    By nik
    Dec 31, 2012
  • Question: Where can I find death records?
    Nov 08, 2012