• Question: Is inmates outgoing mail info available to the public
    By Jeff
    Mar 01, 2018
  • Question: How do I find out if someone has filed for divorce?
    By Katie
    Dec 02, 2017
  • Question: How do I find out why someone went to prison?
    By John
    Nov 26, 2017
  • Question: I need to get records from an arrest in 1999 how do I go about doing that?? I don't have the case number but I do have arrest tracking number
    By Lynnda
    Oct 24, 2017

    Depends on the county, city or department which created the report. You can look up that department's policy regarding public's request for the arrest record. If there was a case which went to court, you can sometimes find the arrest report in the case file.

    By abc123
    Oct 24, 2017

  • Question: How do I find out if someone was just arrested
    By Tommy
    Sep 14, 2017

    You can look up arrest logs in the country where the person was taken into custody by law enforcement (usually sheriffs department since it's county). Checking crime maps can show you which department responded and made the arrest. Second: Check the recent criminal activity reports for new incidents that are published by selecting a particular county in the menu above.

    By abc123
    Oct 12, 2017

  • Question: Can I find Grand Jury records in Arkansas from 1921-1922?
    By Kay
    Aug 14, 2017
  • Question: How would someone find out if someone has gotten married within the past 2 yrs in Arkansas?
    By SyrsKnight
    Aug 01, 2017
  • Question: How do I find out if someone has a warrant for their arrest?
    By anonymous
    Jan 22, 2017

    Depends on where the warrant is out of? You can search the open warrant databases such as offered by Washington and Benton counties, or cities such as Fayetteville and Johnson.

    By abc123
    Jan 23, 2017

  • Question: How can I get a copy of marriage license 1972 or 1973?
    By Patricia
    Dec 05, 2016

    Arkansas Vital Records has marriage records dating from January 1917. Divorces from January 1923. Arkansas Department of Health's website provides the form. For actual license or decree you must contact the county/circuit clerk office where the marriage or divorce was recorded

    By admn
    Dec 05, 2016

  • Question: How do I find a protection order from 2012 that was put on my ex husband protecting me and my children?
    By tracy
    Sep 21, 2016
  • Question: How do you find out if someone recently applied for marriage license
    By Celeste
    Sep 11, 2016
  • Question: How do I find out if a child was adopted
    By Donna
    Jul 08, 2016
  • Question: How do I locate Arkansas State Prison records from 1900 to 1920
    By Sam
    Oct 14, 2015

    You can look up historical or archived information freely online from the National Archives, then Records of the Bureau of Prisons (Record Group 129) 1870-1981. Here are the page from the national archives: Home, Research Our Records, Guide to Federal Records, then Records of the Bureau of Prisons. That will give you the record group number to do the search.

    By tomas
    Jun 17, 2016

  • Question: How can I find out if a grandparent has filed for full custody of a minor child
    By Lollipop
    Jun 12, 2016
  • Question: I need my case number. Can I obtain that here?
    By Amanda
    May 27, 2016

    You can connect to the court's case search page through this link https://caseinfo.arcourts.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_main.cp_main_idx which will take you directly to these choices: Search by person name, business name or case type/ Search for judgments against a person or business / Search for judgments against a person or business/ Generate a Docket Report / Display case information and activities/ Cases filed by date search / Cases filed by date search Docket filings by date search /Docket filings by date search

    By adm
    May 27, 2016


    Look for Case ID, instead of case number

    By anonymous
    May 27, 2016

  • Question: How to get a copy of the class action lawsuit Jacobs et al v Global Tel Link
    By Linda
    May 02, 2016
  • Question: I would like to know how someone who has been arrested twice for drug possession, that is already on probation for drug possession, can go to 3 months of rehab instead of having his probation revoked and do his time.
    By Pat
    Apr 29, 2016
  • Question: I'm trying to locate my Son who is in Ark DOC but I do not know what city, in Ark, or prison he is incarcerated in
    By Jeanie
    Apr 24, 2016
  • Question: How do I find the sewer blueprints for 25 Woodlawn?
    By anonymous
    Apr 22, 2016
  • Question: Would like to find out contact information on who owns a piece of property.
    By B
    Apr 18, 2016
  • Question: 02/11/2016 accident reports?
    By charles
    Feb 14, 2016

    Where was the accident and were the police there to take a report? Was it on the hwy or on city/county roads? The Arkansas state police has a webpage which shows fatal crashes online by date. You can see summaries, not the official reports for free. There are request portals on law enforcement webpages where the forms are often provided.

    By harford
    Apr 06, 2016

  • Question: Is the a website that I can search my own criminal records in Arkansas Free?
    By Amanda
    Sep 11, 2015

    Yes, there are several websites with free criminal records. It's not just one site, you will need to look for them individually, even more so since they're free. Criminal information is scattered all over the net. Since you know where records would be, you can directly go to that source and see whether their records are freely available to the public. This link https://caseinfo.arcourts.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_main.cp_main_idx will take you to a free record search provided from the state's judiciary. You can view District and Circuit cases. Once you pick how to search, whether by name, case number and so on, you will see a disclaimer page, there after, you will be able to choose criminal and narrow it with a more specified location (helpful with common names that return too many results).

    By a1
    Feb 09, 2016

  • Question: How to find out felon's record
    By gigi
    Feb 03, 2016

    You can search for felonies yourself with criminal court records. Use the link to the Administrative Office of the Courts above "Arkansas Court Records: Criminal cases, civil filings, divorces, bankruptcy and judgments. That will take you to a list of ways to search for criminal cases freely by name, case number and few other choices.

    By adm
    Feb 08, 2016

  • Question: How many arrest in AR in 2015
    By anonymous
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Question: Trying to find out if I have a warrant in Randolph county
    By Rusty
    Jan 14, 2016
  • Question: How do I get a record from 1990 from young man that was 19 years old expunged off his record he is now 44
    By Gladys
    Jan 06, 2016
  • Question: How do I find out why someone was in an Arkansas prison
    By Fawn
    Dec 27, 2015
  • Question: Info about dhs called
    By jp
    Dec 22, 2015
  • Question: How far back do arrest records go? I'm looking for the late 1960's or early 70's.
    By JR
    Jul 14, 2015

    Depends which department or area. Police departments have records divisions that lists what they provide and how on their webpages. You will also find a call number where it can simply be asked.

    By admn-resp
    Sep 09, 2015


    The arrests that you see posted on police websites are logs of people that were recently taken into custody. If you are looking for an official arrest report, the police department that made the arrest is the one that would still have it. Law enforcement records divisions maintain webpages with how to request official arrest reports. The Springdale PD for example has a records division webpage that says the arrest reports are provided unless the case is still under investigation.

    By a1
    Nov 12, 2015

  • Question: How can I find the date of my grandfather's death?
    By anonymous
    Sep 05, 2015

    Which state was the death in? There is a Social Security Death Index which covers deaths from 1935 to 2014. That search is free and will tell you where the death occurred. There are few here and there that may not show, but most show the city and date of the death. There obituaries for more localized search, including archived information that can be looked up after that.

    By a
    Sep 09, 2015

  • Question: How do I get a copy of my arrest report
    By Laurie
    Aug 10, 2015

    Where did the arrest happen? Each police agency has their own policy and records office which handles report requests. Some departments do not charge a fee when the person arrested is requesting the report.

    By a1
    Sep 09, 2015

  • Question: I'm looking for records of the Bowman-Hicks Lumber Company (c. 1922) operations in Arkansas.
    By Pearl
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Question: Where can I find ownership records of property including farms in Arkansas?
    By Sammie
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Question: How can I find out what my fines are?
    By Alex
    Jun 09, 2015
  • Question: Searching for records on the minor children
    By renee
    Jun 07, 2015
  • Question: Where can I see recent arrests
    By anonymous
    May 25, 2015
  • Question: Information on drug related arrests for March April And May 2015
    By mousey
    May 22, 2015
  • Question: Can anyone's criminal record be viewed
    By D
    Mar 02, 2015

    Yes, there are several methods to do it. Criminal history can be viewed at the criminal courthouse or clerk, some have their services online. Since criminal records are public, many private background check services obtain them and provide them for a fee. Many state police agencies conduct a background check for the public, in Arkansas however, there are restrictions as to who can request them.

    By adm
    May 20, 2015

  • Question: I need to find a complaint filed under or with unfair business practices.
    By hillstar42
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Question: Do I have any criminal records in state of Arkansas?
    By Paul
    Jan 06, 2015
  • Question: Burglarys theft of property white county
    By Pi
    Sep 07, 2014
  • Question: Break-in crime at 10000 Ridgewood drive 72206?
    By xxxxxxxx
    Aug 22, 2012

    City police department offer press releases to the public online. Some departments go further and have incident reports and alerts that can be emailed or accessed on their website.

    By ad
    Sep 19, 2012