• Question: I need a copy of my marriage license (Northridge, CA)
    By Glenda
    Feb 12, 2016
  • Question: I need the building permit file for 18605 Devonshire Street. (Northridge, CA)
    By Rick
    Feb 08, 2016
  • Question: I need records of when neighborhoods were built. like when gresham st was built compared to sherman way for a anthro project about the distance of street lights (Northridge, CA)
    By Shehab
    Nov 06, 2014
  • Question: Who do I contact to notify the city of a hazardous house (Northridge, CA)
    By Denephew
    Mar 19, 2014

    Cities, counties and states maintain websites for public information and resources. In some municipalities, the fire department deals with handling hazardous waste materials. Also depends on what the hazard is, is the building’s structure unsafe? Or is it something else. Begin with the city website, each department has their own contact information. Since google geographically targets browsers, simply searching under a few keywords can list what is available in your area. There are generally 5 different categories of waste. (HHW)Household Hazardous Waste - Motor oils, chemicals/pools, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, anti-freeze, paint, household cleaners and polishers, batteries and so forth. E-waste (Electronic waste) - This are items such as: computers, printers and other peripherals, TVs and other electronic devices, toasters, blenders and so forth. Universal Waste - Items with mercury such as some electronic equipment, batteries, bulb, and others. Here's a link to examples of universal waste which should give you a good idea. The other 2 are bulbs (fluorescence) and home generated sharps according to 'Environmental Services Bureau' Simply google that bureau and you should see it listed in the SERPs. Providing the link to directly connect to the agency doesn't always work as they tend to change their urls from time to time.

    By al
    Mar 21, 2014