• Question: How do I find information about status of someone arrested in East hartford?
    By L
    Jul 14, 2018
  • Question: How can I find a police report filed for an incident at my home that I called 911 for?
    By Tashia
    Dec 28, 2017
  • Question: Hi ! I am writing a thesis and I would like to know if arrests for drug use--- heroin--- have increased in 2016?from 2015. Thank you!
    By Lori
    Jun 26, 2017
  • Question: How do I find out if someone is divorced or separated?
    By anonymous
    Jan 28, 2015

    Go to the state's judicial webpage https://www.jud.ct.gov/ then its court records search links. You can start by checking there. On the left side Connecticut's judicial webpage, there's a case look up link that gives you choices of courts to search, one of them being Civil / Family Case Look-up

    By adm
    Feb 09, 2016

  • Question: Where do I go to find property owners. I'm trying to see if someone gave me a reference from a friend or the landlord. I did a search on a non official site and it looks like they gave me a reference from a tenant in their building.
    By Ann
    Aug 24, 2016
  • Question: How can I find out if a person purchased a marriage license
    By Bob
    May 18, 2016
  • Question: I am trying to find the divorce information for in Connecticut?
    By Linda
    Nov 16, 2015

    This link https://www.jud.ct.gov/ will take you to a webpage where you can search for cases freely. Once you're on the state's judicial branch webpage, you will see the case look up hyperlink to the left, on the drop down, you can pick civil/family/housing.

    By admn1
    Feb 10, 2016

  • Question: I would like to know the amount of money paid out for unemployment benefits per year in Connecticut
    By Sandy
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Question: Where to find who owns property
    By chris
    Dec 07, 2015
  • Question: Can you show me court docket case numbers?
    By Cavin
    Oct 12, 2015

    You can look dockets up by using Connecticut Judicial Branch online court case services. Once on their site, go to the case look up tab and you will see five courts to choose from. For criminal dockets for example, click on Criminal/Motor Vehicle tab, once on that webpage, you will see daily docket and pending case searches by defendant or by court. You can look up cases by attorney or law firm case look up also. Other types of cases that the public can openly look up are Supreme and Appellate, civil, family, housing and small claims. You don't need the full last name, and all other fields are optional.

    By adm
    Nov 13, 2015

  • Question: Do I have any warrants?
    By Danielle
    Oct 16, 2015

    Connecticut's judicial branch website has an arrest warrants search online which looks up failure to appear, orders to incarcerate and violation of probation under the person's name. You can also search a convictions database by defendant's name. The results will show a brief description of the person, location, last known address, date of warrant being issued and docket number. The docket number is a clickable link to more information such as the sentence, description of the violation, statute, type of offense, date, verdict, fines and more depending on the case.

    By adm
    Nov 12, 2015

  • Question: I'm looking for a hard. copy of my divorce certificate. The divorce was issued in Danbury Court
    By Adrienne
    Sep 14, 2015
  • Question: Where do to obtain police reports in the state of Connecticut?
    By anonymous
    Mar 24, 2015

    You will need to consider which police department is the one which made the report of arrest, incident, accident or field report. The Connecticut State Police provides accident reports online through a service named Docview where the public can make their requests. Accident or incident reports are also available by mailing the Request for Copy of Report form to the state police's reports and records division. It is important to note that the state police provides reports taken by their officers. Arrest or incidents in areas not under the state police's jurisdiction need to be requested by the law enforcement department which made out the report. Individual local police departments records divisions provide arrest and incident reports routinely to persons related to the case and should have a process and policy in place. Many government agencies will have a designated public information officer or records clerk to process these requests.

    By admn
    Mar 24, 2015

  • Question: How do I find out if a place has a liquor license?
    By Kiske
    Jun 08, 2012