District Of Columbia Question and Answers

  • Q:
    Who qualifies to get arrest information?
    By alan
    Jan 15, 2015
    dc.gov's public documents unit provides arrest and police reports. Following the link above 'District Of Columbia Criminal Records'. There's a link on the left column which will go directly to the type of police report you need to request. Requests can be made by mail or in person. There's a fee waiver for complainants, their spouse or parent/guardian of a minor. Walk-in location for these requests is 300 Indiana Avenue NW, Room 3075, Washington, DC 20001.
    By adm
    Feb 26, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

3 x 1 =