• Question: More information on the 27 September, 2012 police shut down 3400 block of Alabama Ave & Wheeler rd between 3-5:30p.m.
    By leggs
    Sep 28, 2012

    Try crime mapping sources, there are several, so you can check different ones if the area you're looking into is not covered by the first one. You can just enter the address or city name and look up incidents by block and street

    By a1
    Jun 23, 2016

  • Question: Who qualifies to get arrest information?
    By alan
    Jan 15, 2015

    DC Goverment public documents unit provides arrest and police reports. Following the link https://mpdc.dc.gov/service/police-reports there's a link on the left column which will go directly to the type of police report you need to request. Requests can be made by mail or in person. There's a fee waiver for complainants, their spouse or parent/guardian of a minor. Walk-in location for these requests is 300 Indiana Avenue NW, Room 3075, Washington, DC 20001.

    By adm
    Feb 26, 2015

  • Question: Can a background check keep you from buying high capacity magazines?
    By beth
    Mar 19, 2013

    Restrictions on high capacity magazines and background checks do not have much to do with each other. If a ban is in place, regardless of whether an individual passes the check or not, they will not be able to obtain them as per law.

    By many
    Mar 19, 2013


    These laws are federal, states such as California have these rules already in place, such as the ban on high capacity magazines.

    By jen
    Mar 20, 2013

  • Question: How to find information on a baby taken from freedmans hospital in 1971?
    By joe
    Oct 03, 2012