• Question: Why is it I can not find my arrest record or charges any where on line from April 2018?
    By Tracey
    Jan 20, 2019
  • Question: Where can I find out where and why my brother was in jail in Georgia?
    By Kristi
    Feb 23, 2017
  • Question: Who filled complant about car parked on grass@ @ 5306Lilburn stone mtn. rd?
    By gary
    Jul 29, 2018
  • Question: How do I find out if I'm a convicted felon?
    By Scott
    May 17, 2018
  • Question: How to get a copy of Federal Drug Case?
    By Pam
    Feb 15, 2018
  • Question: How to obtain a copy of divorce decree if not party in divorce?
    By anonymous
    Mar 22, 2017

    Click on this link https://dph.georgia.gov/divorce-records-0 you will then land on Georgia Department of Public Health's divorce records web page. Scroll toward the middle of the web page and you will see the question "Who may request a Divorce Verification?", underneath it, you will see "Divorce Verifications are available to the public". What you need to do next is also underneath for the public to follow when ordering their records.

    By admn
    Jul 06, 2017

  • Question: How can I get the arresting officers report
    By Shawn
    Jun 28, 2017

    Arrest records are generally requested from the department which created the report. The policy and method of how to obtain the reports can be viewed on their websites, depending on the individual department. For Atlanta PD, the central records unit provides a web-page with an address to its location where the reports can be picked up and contact number to get more information about report requests.

    By abc123
    Jun 28, 2017

  • Question: Search for lien on a company
    By anonymous
    Apr 19, 2017

    The Georgia Superior court clerks' cooperative authority's website provides the general public with a free search. The lookup is based on a name search. The search includes separate instructions regarding how to enter individuals' name, which means the search is not always an individual, as opposed to an entity. Searching the owners' names can help with a more comprehensive search. You can also conduct a business entity search through the Office of the Georgia Secretary of State, corporation division and see the listed officers' names, which is also an open public search.

    By steven
    May 16, 2017

  • Question: Where can. I find a record of my legal change of my first name
    By Pam
    Dec 20, 2016
  • Question: How do I find out where my 18 year old son is being held?
    By Matthew
    Dec 03, 2016
  • Question: How do I find out when someone was arrested if the case was dismissed?
    By Ro
    Mar 03, 2016

    You can look up the arrests as they come out and go back in time as much as possible. Old publications also have arrests in them.

    By adm
    May 10, 2016


    The case may still be available at the courthouse. You can check by going there, I'm not sure how in depth online filing searches will be. You will need to dig it up like an investigator, if there's no filing at the courthouse, you can request arrest report directly from the police department, considering you know which department made the arrest.

    By tory
    Nov 16, 2016

  • Question: Where do I find the owner of a property that was just purchased?
    By Rhy
    Sep 29, 2016

    Georgia Superior Court Clerks' Cooperative Authority has a website with a list of counties where you can see property information by name or address information from 1/1/1993 through 8/8/2016.

    By adm
    Sep 29, 2016

  • Question: How do I get my daughter's juvenile court records
    By ashley
    Sep 14, 2016
  • Question: How to find out if you have a warrant supeona etc
    By mema
    Jun 18, 2016

    Through searching courts, these (Warrant Supeona Etc) are generally issued by judges. There are certain police departments which will show warrants on one of their webpages, but they tend to be issued by the judges. These records are mostly on the county level, since most criminal cases arise from county court. Georgia's state website has a page titled "Learning about Warrants", it says what you can do and your right when it comes to requesting warrant information.

    By admn1
    Jul 28, 2016

  • Question: If you have Record Deed of house and Someone's claim that house was tied up in Trust Fund That you didn't know anything about who owes the house
    By crazy
    Apr 25, 2016
  • Question: Is there a source for finding the number of DUI Citations & Convictions for 2015 by County?
    By Mike
    Apr 19, 2016
  • Question: How do I find out if my babies father is in jail?
    By Katie
    Mar 08, 2016

    There are different inmate searches, at various levels, state or more local such as counties. The Georgia department of corrections is a state prison and of inmates sentenced to serve time in one of their institutions, while the county jails and their inmates can be searched within county law enforcement. If you've been arrested, lets say somewhere in Atlanta, you can openly search and check the Fulton county sheriff's online inmate/in custody list. Hard to say where without knowing location of the arrest.

    By adm
    Apr 06, 2016

  • Question: Who do I request documentation from for aduse and neglect that was done to my child . I need an actual contact besides the dfcs website
    By concerned
    Mar 03, 2016
  • Question: How do I find out who is the owner of a property in Decatur, GA?
    By Will
    Feb 24, 2016
  • Question: Can I look up a public marriage license on the internet?
    By pansy
    Jul 27, 2015

    There are several places where a person's name appears showing their spouse, property ownership is one. You can conduct an address search on both names, then check the addresses which are showing under both names. Or you can just go ahead and do a property search. The Limited-Use account from the Georgia Superior Court Clerks' Cooperative Authority's webpage provides choices for public searches to look up deeds, one of the choices is a free search.

    By bb
    Feb 11, 2016

  • Question: I got a criminal trespass charge in 2005 and how do I get a copy of that, I went to police station and they gave me web site say case was to old to go on line.
    By Brenda
    Feb 05, 2016
  • Question: How do you obtain eviction orders for an individual?
    By anonymous
    Feb 03, 2016

    You can either look up the law, or look into how a landlord (which is the person usually filing the suit) files for an eviction. The procedures can tell you where it is. generally, the suit is filed with the court, the court will then stamp the suit as filed, then it will need to be served. At this point, there should be a record of it at the courthouse where the filing was.

    By a1
    Feb 03, 2016

  • Question: I am trying to locate where my mom was born (in atlanta) and info About my grandparents
    By donna
    Jan 31, 2016
  • Question: How do I stop someone from illegally using my address
    By Jon
    Jan 18, 2016
  • Question: How to know if someone on parole?
    By Tj
    Jan 02, 2016

    The Georgia Department of Corrections has an open free public database that searches offenders under supervision of the Parole Board (instant parolee database). You can go directly to the doc's website, there's a tab at the top of the page, under the logo that says Offender Information. The first link in the drop down "Georgia Offender Search", that will take you to a disclaimer, one of which specifically a database of parolees. You can search by zip code, name of the offender or the inmate number, EF#. In some cases you can see a photo of the parolee. The information shows the parolee's description, primary offense, parole begin and end date, parole office and phone number.

    By admn-resp
    Jan 13, 2016

  • Question: Where do I go to get a copy of adoption papers
    By June
    Jan 11, 2016
  • Question: How do I get a copy of my dad will I was in a Tahoe wreck at time
    By anonymous
    Jan 05, 2016
  • Question: Bankruptcy information
    By Tifani
    Dec 29, 2015

    Have you tried the court case search above under Georgia Free Court Records Search. You can view cases freely with a keyword search. Click on court records in the menu, that will bring up the search that includes bankruptcies filed since 2014. You can start there and get more information after if needed.

    By admn1
    Dec 29, 2015

  • Question: How do I find out if someones divorce papers are finalized?
    By marie
    Dec 28, 2015

    The Georgia department of health issues divorce confirmation letters if you don't need an official certificate (which you can get from the county court clerk directly). Go to the department's website and search for Divorce Confirmations. Under required information you will find the request form, there's a ten dollar fee for the department to conduct the search. The letter of confirmation is sent by mail and so is the request.

    By a1
    Dec 29, 2015

  • Question: I can't seem to find adoption records.
    By Erica
    Dec 25, 2015
  • Question: How can I do a state wide check to see if I have any warrants for my arrest?
    By Jessica
    Dec 21, 2015
  • Question: How to I find out if my husband filed for divorce
    By Janet
    Sep 15, 2015

    You can look up individual cases online when you go to the superior court's search page (which is county level). These searches can be found through gov. county pages, either from this site or through search engines. When using search engines, make sure it is the government site. It can take some navigation, you can always use the search window within the site. Fulton county's search for example is hidden, there's a link which mentions "Acquire Copies", which carries a fee, and is not just the information, but copies from the case file. If you don’t need case file copies, you can go to Online Options/judicial case search on that same menu. If you only know the party name, there's a drop down which will change it from citation or case number search. I conducted a search of "All Superior" "All case records" and one of the first cases I noticed was a divorce filing.

    By a1
    Dec 08, 2015

  • Question: Do j have a warrant a an nd is there anythin b g I can do to make it go away
    By Cody
    Dec 06, 2015
  • Question: How do I find out the disposition of a criminal case
    By Jo
    Jun 28, 2015

    You can either request copies of criminal cases directly from the court clerk online or from automated civil case searches which offer an overview and sometimes more. A majority of theses cases are at the county level, and list of the counties in a drop down menu on the top right of this page will take you to the county page, from there you can begin by clicking on the courts' link and browse to find the case you're looking for. Fulton and Clayton are two which I used and both had free cases online.

    By terr123
    Dec 02, 2015

  • Question: How can I get a copy of an arrest record from 20 years ago?
    By Micki
    Dec 23, 2012

    Arrest records can be found in different sources all around the net, such as old weekly news of arrests in online periodicals/articles, or old cases you can still get from courts, if the arrest resulted in court filings. An arrest reports is an entirely different type of record, it is an official report filled out by the arresting agency officer, similar to an incident report, or an accident report. The Athens Clark county sheriffs department for example only shows arrests of the past seven days and a current list of inmates online.

    By adm
    Nov 13, 2015

  • Question: How do I find out if my x husband was ordered to pay me child support in our custody hearing
    By rhonda
    Nov 13, 2015
  • Question: Can I obtain an arrest record on someone?
    By nikki
    Feb 08, 2013

    If you know the person's name and which department made the arrest, you can contact that particular law enforcement agency directly. Their websites generally have instructions on how the provide them and what you will need. Inmate lists also show some information but they are generally not very specific, but do include some recently released detainees.

    By bl
    Feb 14, 2013


    Arrest reports are created and provided by the arresting police department. Records of arrests can be found in many places such as individual police logs or inmate/jail lists throughout Georgia. The Clarke County Sheriff's Office is a good example of arrest records that are open. Arrest can be also viewed on published news sites, up to the individual in determining which is the best source.

    By ge
    Nov 05, 2015

  • Question: How can an individual find his or her criminal records in Georgia, either online or in person?
    By adam
    Apr 24, 2015

    Criminal records are a focal part of background checks being requested. Many background and criminal checks are provided by police departments and sheriffs offices. The state also offers a felon search that can be conducted online instantly. There is no control over how much criminal information/background is disclosed to the public and found on these reports. For more detailed information, a researcher can go the to courthouse where the criminal trial was held and view case records. Many courthouses have a way in which the public can search and request copies of its filings. The methods in which are available to you are based on the custodians of the record and due to this reason some data is easier to obtain than others. There are restrictions as to the type of record an individual is requesting. Many public records contain information that are personal to individuals and therefore the provider has to maintain a balance between public record laws and privacy. Using private sources can have less restrictions and difficulty. Numerous companies use private background check services to pre screen potential employees.

    By ben
    Apr 24, 2015


    Check online for published news of past arrests, these may still be around on the net. Try to search as the person which may be looking thoroughly online for any data, including news media, social media and others.

    By a1
    Nov 05, 2015

  • Question: How can I find out what's my arrears on child support and if I have a warrant for my arrest
    By Meme
    Sep 23, 2015

    Depends on where in Georgia. Certain cities such as the Atlanta Municipal Court make it easy and allows for an open online search of warrants . In some cases the law enforcement's website puts out a warrants page also. If you know of which area, there may be another user which can help.

    By adm
    Nov 05, 2015

  • Question: Where can I get a copy of a police report that happened 3 years ago
    By wanda
    Mar 22, 2015

    Police departments put their process online for the public to request arrest reports. If you mention which department, some may be able to help with some personal knowledge.

    By adm
    Nov 05, 2015

  • Question: Charges on First Offender. My nephew was arrested on 12/12/2014. He is in the spalding county jail I need to find out what his charges are. He is autistic and I am very concerned about him.
    By Felicia
    Dec 15, 2014

    Call the countys jail and they will tell you his charges

    By Queen
    Nov 05, 2015

  • Question: Anyone know the man who died in a crash on Old Alabama Road on 10/06/15? he wrecked a2012 Chevy Tahoe> at time of accident no one knew his identity
    By debbie
    Oct 19, 2015
  • Question: How do I find lottery winners on public records
    By Cole
    Sep 20, 2015
  • Question: How do I find out who issued a warrant for probation in ga if the case worker did not
    By k
    Sep 14, 2015
  • Question: My mother has past and I am trying to find the probate records file
    By cristine
    Aug 06, 2015

    Which county would the probate have been filed? You can conduct a people address locator search to find last residences, which can tell you the court to look into. After that you can go to that court's website and see how to search for and request their filings.

    By adm
    Sep 10, 2015

  • Question: How do you find out sentence for someone who went to court on 08/10/2015 in Columbus, GA?
    By by
    Aug 12, 2015

    Have the person been assigned to a facility yet? The state of Georgia offers an inmate and parole search to the public. You can conduct the search by a case number, or an advanced search which allows to look up a sentenced offender by name, or partial name along with other information to narrow down a common name. Go to the Georgia Department of Correction's website, on the home page you will see a tab "Offender Info", then select offender search at the drop down menu, that will take you directly to the open inmate search. You will be able to see the offender's physical description, incarceration details and history, offense, actual release date, current status, known aliases, prior sentences and other doc data.

    By a1
    Aug 20, 2015

  • Question: Need last will and testament . States lived Ga and Az
    By anonymous
    Aug 20, 2015
  • Question: How do I locete a report made about a lost license
    By Chanda
    Jul 16, 2015
  • Question: How can I find out what happened to my son when he went to court in Canton Ga. We are not on speaking terms but I still love him and want to know what happened.
    By Josh
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Question: What is the address of the home owned by in Kennesaw, GA?
    By Adele
    Jun 21, 2015