• Question: 19C10924 in arrest means what is the charge in CDA Idaho police department?
    By jana
    Mar 20, 2019
  • Question: I need to find out when someone gets arraigned on there federal warrant
    By Joshua
    Dec 22, 2016

The U.S. District Court District of Idaho live database court calendar public access shows upcoming cases. It may or may not be helpful, but it's worth trying since it doesn't cost anything.

By abc123
    Dec 22, 2016

• Question: How do you file a complaint about a judge
    Feb 05, 2016

Isn't a judge under the same rules as any other attorney? Is it an ethics violation? A violation procedure?

By newinon
    Apr 06, 2016

I know this question is a long time ago this year, but I want to answer this as I have, in the past, had to fire a public defender. You file your complaint against a prosecutor or a judge through the same as you would fire your public defender. Start by calling the court clerks office and asking, they will have a specific address that you must send your letter, complaint, to for review and to be on actual record or file. Then you write the letter with your complaint or complaints and mail it to the address the court clerk gives you, and bam. It;s done, complaint filed put on record. I was unsure how to fire a public defender, but I knew that you could and there was a way, so I just called the clerk once and they told me. I even requested a new defender in the same letter and ended up with a damn good one. Hope that you found a way back when you asked, but this information is from my experience in the past. Best wishes and I really do hope you were able to get it all taken care of before now.

By CarlyS
    Sep 16, 2016

• Question: How to know if someone has a active warrant
    By Rick
    Feb 27, 2016

Which county? If it’s in Ada county, you’re in luck, the search can be done online through their sheriffs website. There are other counties such as Kootenai and Bonner that offer open online searches. You can use the Idaho State Judiciary, Idaho Supreme Court Data Repository website to check for summons/appearances. All counties are included except for Twin Falls. Warrants are issued by the courts, all of them should have it, but not necessarily displayed online.

By admn1
    Jul 20, 2016

• Question: What is the penalty to having marked money in your
    Feb 11, 2016

The Idaho legislature’s webpages have their statutes published online, which is a good place to get familiar with the law by searching the menu, such as title: 18 crimes and punishment, chapter: 82 money laundering and illegal investment, penalty and restitution. There is a lot more information to view that can be searched for with keywords on their webpages.

By gg
    Feb 12, 2016

• Question: My husband was born with a different name, it was changed but I cant find the records
    By Tammy
    Oct 08, 2015
  • Question: How do I find divorce court date filled 12/18.2012, in Idaho?
    By Jennie
    Jan 15, 2013

Google Idaho State Government, it should place you on their site and it si easy to navigate or visit the beautiful new bldg downtown across from winco food store the employees are very helpful.

By Loriann
    Jun 02, 2015

• Question: After a homicide case is closed, can a family review the Invesigation reports and files, photos ect. and is that the case in every county?
    By Loriann
    Jun 02, 2015
  • Question: Can I get criminal arrests on my own?
    By ellen
    Mar 30, 2015

With some departments, if you are related to the case/incident, the copy of the report can be free of cost. Police reports are provided by the department's records division, which you can look up on their site for how to contact them.

By admn1
    May 20, 2015

• Question: Does the Idaho State Police release arrest records for a fee?
    Jan 27, 2015

Arrest reports/crash reports from the ISP have fees. Some departments make an exception for people that are directly related to the report. You need to know which department made the arrest. If the ISP made the arrest, their records division should have a report. However, if the report was taken by a local department, that individual department needs to be contacted. This is not to say that the police itself can not access it remotely, but for others, that particular agency needs to be contacted. Many police reports have online forms and request procedures to follow.

By admn1
    Feb 25, 2015

• Question: How can I find out how my friend died in Idaho Falls in June 2009?
    By Charly
    Feb 06, 2013

There are restrictions in place when ordering from the Idaho Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics as death records are legally confidential in the state for 50 years. Here's an excerpt of the restrictions from the state's vital bureau site: 'Access to copies of Idaho death certificates is restricted to the decedent's immediate family. If you are not a member of the decedent's immediate family, you will need to fax proof of entitlement to 866.559.9629 upon completion of your online order' Idaho falls has a local publication/newspaper online you can search for stories involving notable/reported deaths. Obituaries do not generally provide the information pertaining to the cause of the death. However, news entities make a public record request to see the incident report. Once the information is released, the news organization can then publish the information. Archived news reports can be found searching libraries.

By IT