• Question: House fire March 24, 1979
    By Kiki
    Feb 20, 2016

    Try the fire department local to that address. Fire incident record requests are made to county/city fire department for specific addresses. The fire department's site may even have the form available on their site. Having the exact date is helpful since it will probably be required to provide the exact date in order to submit a valid request. The Nebraska fire marshall's website has the Request for Fire Report form available for download and tells you where to submit the request. These requests are for "fire or incident investigation report" according to the fire marshall's website. Below is what's required as stated on their forms to make the request. Fire Information Date of Fire (mm/dd/yyyy): Owner of property that burned: Occupant of property that burned: Location of Fire (Street address): City where fire occurred: County where fire occurred:

    By adm
    Jun 06, 2016

  • Question: How do I get a copy of my divorce decree sometime between 1976-1979
    By Elsie
    Feb 03, 2016

    The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services issues divorce records occurring from 1909 to today. Their website provides the forms online, but, seems that you can only mail it in. There's an attachment that mentions the proper purposes needed to request the divorce record which should be looked over before making the request.

    By aa
    Feb 24, 2016

  • Question: How can I see if there is a lien against my mom's estate
    By Chris
    Aug 29, 2015

    County registrar of deeds records liens according to the state's own website. You can go to one of Nebraska's county government websites to view the information about liens from deed or assessor's offices, in the case of Adams county, it's free and you can do it online. This may not cover all of liens, but it's a place to view some of them.

    By a
    Nov 16, 2015

  • Question: How do I obtain a copy of my bankruptcy?
    By Barbara
    Oct 04, 2015

    You can do a free initial search above under Nebraska Free Court Records Search. It will not show all records as it is limited in its time span and coverage, but worth checking. you can search by name or case number, probably best to try both.

    By a
    Oct 20, 2015

  • Question: I am looking for information. He is my 2nd Great Grandfather. We are looking for a birth certificate or adoption papers. It is believed he was full Native American. We are trying to look for a birth record to find out what he might have been ethnically. We think he might have been adopted. Who do I contact to help me with this. doesn't seem to have many records on him.
    By Dallas
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Question: Need to find a case conformation number for a paid conviction for august 2014
    By Xander
    Jul 07, 2015
  • Question: How easy would it be to get an arrest report of someone in Nebraska?
    By anthony
    Mar 23, 2015

    There are ninety three counties in Nebraska, each with their own individual law enforcement department. These individual departments make the majority of arrests throughout the state. Whether police or sheriffs departments, will generally have a site and link to their records division. The records division's webpage reveals the qualifications to obtain a police report from them. Therefore, it's important to point out where the arrest occurred. Also, requestor's involvement or relation to the case can be a factor, such as the attorney, the arrested individual and so forth. If there arrest was recent, inmate lists can show which arrestees are held at a particular facility.

    By adm
    Jun 04, 2015

  • Question: Need old dwi records from 1979
    By anonymous
    Jun 18, 2015
  • Question: Can I find out if a Nebraska inmate was released early?
    By ark
    Nov 22, 2014

    Upon arrest and prosecution, once convicted, the offender is then sentenced to serve their term in a correctional facility determined by the department of corrections. Once in the system, the inmate is entered in a open and free public database provided by the Department of Correctional Services. It would be better to search online with a few simple keywords which include Nebraska inmate search as their urls then to change from time to time. You can conduct the search with only a last name. You will see arrest information, description, offense, sentence and few other available details. Under the Sentence Information portion of the report, there’s a release information section which shows release date and the reason for the release.

    By adm
    Feb 03, 2015

  • Question: There was an accident on Sept. 25 2012 on 148th near O street involving a bicycle rider... they took her in a helicopter from the scene.. does anyone know of this story and can tell me how the rider is....
    By JPerk
    Oct 01, 2012