• Question: I need to find out what arrests were made within the last 8 hrs
    Aug 17, 2017
  • Question: Looking for a criminal file from December 2014. Have exhausted internet abilities. Found report that shows Assault IV Felony Strangulation. And then arrest classification as Fc. What does that mean? Also, it is not clear if the person was paroled or spent time in prison. How can I find the actual court documents for this case?
    By MG
    Feb 15, 2017
  • Question: How can I find information on the case where there was a murder and I was attempted murder. The case . I have looked on the computer for 3 hours and have not found anything regarding what plea was filed, when the trial is, or anything the person in custody has stated for the record. Why isn't more info easily accessable on the web? Thank you.
    By Debra
    Dec 15, 2016
  • Question: Are Secretary of State Hillary Clinton records public?
    By tony
    Jul 22, 2016

Look up: Federal laws, policy an regulations. You can start here and go on afterward: 5 U.S. Code § 552 - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings

By aa
    Jul 22, 2016

• Question: How can u verify somone is dead without having to pay
    By Barb
    May 04, 2016

When you're trying to do the search for free, you'll have to do the digging yourself. Checking local obits, as the national searches haven't been as reliable for me. However, that will only get you so many people,not all. A manual way you can find out on your own is to look for any record of any type. Deceased persons do not accumulate new records, which includes recent addresses. Professional licenses aren't renewed if the person is deceased, and more free searches. You'll need to be your own investigator, and you will learn how as you go and look around, which can be as easy as finding a list of addresses, then you will see relatives connected to that address, which will expand your search.

By arthur
    Jun 30, 2016

• Question: How can I find out if someone is still married?
    By anita
    May 24, 2016
  • Question: How do I file for a lost deed?
    By Paula
    Apr 18, 2016
  • Question: How to find if I have a warrant in Oregon?
    By Travis
    Jan 18, 2016

Do I Have an active Warrant? The easiest way other than getting stopped by a LEO, is to call the biz number of the state police. They will confirm if there is an active warrant under your name and DOB. They may or may not tell you what it is for. Most of the time they will tell you if it is a warrant for a FTA (Failure to Appear) on a traffic ticket.

By Mack
    Mar 23, 2016

• Question: How do I find Statistical data on certain crimes in the state from 1990 to 2013
    By Lisa
    Feb 02, 2016
  • Question: How can I find proof of release from incarceration (it happened in 2003)
    By angyl
    Feb 01, 2016
  • Question: Want to find out if a inmate is married
    By Krystal
    Nov 05, 2015

Where was the person married? Statewide vital records have qualifications and will verify the identity of the person requesting regardless of whether they're ordered online, by phone, mail or otherwise. The county clerk is the official custodian of records, including marriage. They each have their own websites and how to look up their records. Marriages from 1964 to 2008 can be looked up under ancestry and does not have the same restrictions. Before paying, a screen will show names of spouse under some of the names. Any bit of information can be helpful if you're looking up for free.

By public-interest
    Jan 13, 2016

• Question: How do I find out a DUI?
    By Alice
    Jan 02, 2016
  • Question: How do I find old statutes?
    By Alex
    Dec 11, 2015
  • Question: Are bankruptcy records available? If so how does one obtain them? Thank you
    By Bill
    May 07, 2015

You can find bankruptcy information above under Oregon Free Court Records Search or in this link https://www.courts.oregon.gov/Pages/default.aspx that will jump you to the Oregon free court records search part. There are search boxes you can use to find bankruptcy information, either by name or keyword. If the name or keyword is too common, use the date range option to narrow the search. The results will reveal the court name, case number, party name, filing type and date published.

Nov 24, 2015

• Question: How can I find out if I have a warrant?
    By Jennifer
    Nov 17, 2015
  • Question: I'm looking for records on a suicide that happend.
    By Cam
    Nov 09, 2015
  • Question: Can I get a list of police response & calls to a certain address?
    By vince
    Jun 12, 2015

If the address is within the areas covered by crime mapping, you can see all incidents by location or department.

By a1
    Oct 07, 2015

• Question: Can I get someone else's background records
    By tash
    Aug 05, 2015

When you do the search on your own, you can see which information is available to you and which ones are not or more difficult. A report that is provided by services can have policies that only provide certain information under their policy, such as employment screening and self checks. What you can do is look up arrests through jail or inmate lists from local and state departments such as police departments and the Oregon department of corrections. Along with these searches, you will be able to see fugitives that are wanted and more. If there's a specific record/information you are looking for, mention it so that others/visitors may offer tips on where to look. You won't know what is out there unless you begin looking.

Sep 23, 2015

• Question: How do I check and confirm that someone has an active warrant in oregon
    By gaylin3136
    Apr 30, 2015
  • Question: How to I find out if there is a custody order for my children being given gack to me from the department of children services?
    By Kerry
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Question: Can I get arrest records across Oregon?
    By patty
    Feb 04, 2015

The public can request a criminal history report from the Oregon state police, which covers the entire state. However, that is not to be confused with an actual copy of an arrest report. Official arrest reports are requested by the police agency that made the arrest. It is an entire different process to obtaining an official arrest report than it is to get a background check. The procedures in place to request arrest reports can vary and are posted on the law enforcement department's records division webpage. There are some restrictions as to obtaining the arrest report and only available to persons related to the case or the attorney(s) involved.

By admn1
    Mar 23, 2015

• Question: How many police officer involved deaths in Oregon
    By Scott
    Mar 10, 2015
  • Question: I'm trying to find out how to obtain info regarding my dads business that I was also part of? My family has Disolved the business against my consent,and I would like to see what is left? Assets etc.
    By Cindy
    Mar 04, 2015
  • Question: Where can I find a archival list of obituaries?
    By Eric