• Question: 2010 police reports
    By anonymous
    Nov 30, 2015

    2010 isn't far back in history enough to be archived, you should still be able to request it directly from the police department, should be no problem as long as you are a party or attorney connected to the report. The procedures in which to obtain a police report can be checked on their records department webpage. Without knowing which specific department made out the report, that's as specific as I can get. If you know the area, post it and someone else may have put in a request for the same thing.

    By danmiller
    Apr 26, 2016

  • Question: How can I find the date of a marriage?
    By M.
    Feb 12, 2016
  • Question: Does South Dakota have an online search for court cases? If so, what is the address?
    By anonymous
    Jan 23, 2016

    When you click on this link http://ujs.sd.gov/ you will be taken to the state of South Dakota's unified judicial system. There will be a box that says "Court Records", that will take you to a search page and see how to get criminal records (goes back to 1989), civil going to 2003 and civil money judgments. There are other self help services from the state.

    By adm
    Jan 25, 2016

  • Question: My sister and I are trying to locate our biological father who was divorced from our mother in 1952, do these records go back that far? We have possibly located him in another state but we need to confirm his identity by the divorce record from our mother. Thank You
    By Bill
    Dec 07, 2015
  • Question: Most resent arrest & charges?
    By tinyone
    Aug 21, 2015

    Most recent arrests can be found in individual police, sheriff or any law enforcement agency involved. They will have a webpage showing their arrests in local jails, Pennington is a good example, you can see arrests and charges by offender's name. If you have more information about where and names, you can look up the courthouse records, which are generally considered public records unless sealed by a judge or otherwise.

    By adm
    Oct 07, 2015

  • Question: When arrested, many taken into custody give false names or aliases. How does law enforcement find out the arrested person’s true identity? By fingerprinting! Chances are the person is already in the system is high and therefore usually works. Does all of this appear in background checks?
    By lana
    Feb 10, 2015

    Although all background checks are not the same and can't speak for every one of them since there are so many. Background checks they will not include specific details about an arrest if at all. First, the arrest do not show up unless there's a conviction following. Police reports are produced by the agency which processed the arrest.

    By adm
    Apr 06, 2015

  • Question: Where can I find more information on child abuse in sioux falls from 2009-2011
    By jane
    Nov 07, 2012
  • Question: Missing child in Watertown sd
    By anonymous
    Sep 26, 2012