State of Alabama Question and Answers

  • Q:
    Can Shelby county alabama expedite from little rock Arkansas?
    By Ttrrider1
    Feb 04, 2013
    Yep - If there is an outstanding felony warrant in Shelby County the defendant will be asked to sign a waiver of extradition. If the defendant refuses, then the Governor of Alabama will start the process to obtain a Governor's Warrant to order the extradition.
    By Boo
    Jul 11, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

3 x 2 =