State of Alabama Question and Answers

  • Q:
    arrest record for 2002
    By alisa
    Apr 22, 2013
    Specific arrest records can be requested directly from the arresting police agency. Since the arrest is not recent, past newswires may have information with a location or name search. If the person has been convicted, some information can appear with a DOC search also. A simple state background check can have information for a low fee. If the physical location of the court is nearby, a visit may be worth it as some courthouses you can just walk in and conduct a search of their filings. Most courts have a site listing their services for the public to use.
    By stan
    Apr 23, 2013

Post Your Comment or Question

3 x 2 =