State of Alabama Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I get a copy of my divorce record
    By lolo
    Apr 13, 2015
    For divorces filed after 1950, the Alabama Center for Health Statistics provides official vital records. The fee is 15 dollars and you will need to provide some information about the spouse's full name, date of divorce, where the divorce was filed and signature. You can obtain the certificate the same day while you wait by walking in to any county health department physical location throughout Alabama. You can request it online and by mail also.
    By adm
    May 12, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

2 x 1 =