State of Alabama Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do you find out if you have any convicted fellows living near you
    By anonymous
    May 07, 2015
    You are able to see recently arrested individuals by checking the local jails' inmate searches. The search needs to be conducted be from one county/agency to another. There is also an offender search which the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency site (SBI) offers freely to the public. Other means to see criminal records are courts and crime maps, however, these are local searches.
    By admn-resp
    May 12, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

4 x 1 =