State of Alabama Question and Answers

  • Q:
    Child support warrant
    By anonymous
    Nov 18, 2015
    Sheriff's webpages (the one I checked was Mobile) searches domestic relations, child support and contempt of court warrants online. The search is open and free to the public. In some cases you can see a photo of the person, in addition to a brief description, case and charge information. If you mention the area/district, maybe someone else has personal experience to help.
    By a
    Nov 20, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

4 x 2 =