State of Alabama Question and Answers

  • Q:
    If some one turned them self in to the police will it be available to see. If so where can I look to view it from my understanding he turned himself in but is out for touch a child.
    By candy
    May 25, 2016
    Check inmate lists, chances are the department which made the arrest has an inmate, booking or jail list. They're free and open searches to the public, so it's worth the time to check. Some of the inmate lists show more information than others, but without knowing which department made the arrest, it's hard to be more specific.
    By adm
    Jun 21, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

5 x 1 =