State of Connecticut Question and Answers

  • Q:
    I am trying to find the divorce inforamation for in Connecticut
    By Linda
    Nov 16, 2015
    The second link, Connecticut Court Records:, under the Connecticut Free Public Records Directory section above will take you to a webpage where you can search for cases freely. Once you're on the state's judicial branch webpage, you will see the case look up hyperlink to the left, on the drop down, you can pick civil/family/housing.
    By admn1
    Feb 10, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

5 x 2 =