State of Florida Question and Answers

  • Q:
    i need a police report for my new job where can i get it from?
    By aminyah
    Nov 29, 2012
    You can either get a criminal background check from the FDLE or from individual police/sheriffs departments. The Division of Driver Licenses points to using the Problem Driver Pointer System, which you can see on the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles webpage. Employers can search for drivers history or criminal history, these checks are conducted separately.
    By a1
    Nov 05, 2015
    If you do get a police report, regardless of whether with the fdle or not, please let others know what your thoughts on the type of search if was. Did it find everything or anything else
    By a
    Nov 20, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

7 x 2 =