State of Florida Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How would I get my moms suicide case file copy I know all but that it in lake? Florida near Orlando orange co sheriff but 30 yr old case. Any suggestions??
    By Jennifer Turley
    Jan 01, 2016
    Have you tried to obtain the police report? Do you know which department? Police reports are supposed to be available to the public, specially closed cases. Individual police/sheriffs websites will have a webpage to their records division or link to request police reports, which should also contain information about what you need to do.
    By a1
    Jan 14, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

6 x 1 =