State of Florida Question and Answers

  • Q:
    how do i get my criminal records
    By irma
    Jan 27, 2016
    You can either do the check yourself or have the fdle (the Florida Department of Law Enforcement) do it for you by simply requesting it online. Or you can look up court records can see other information such as lawsuits, judgments and more. If the charges are recent, you can check with the police department's website for their inmate/in custody lists. If it is going to trial soon, the criminal court calendar is another free search you can do. Both of these last ones are pre conviction, so it would probably not show up on the fdle's criminal records search.
    By al
    Jan 27, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

2 x 3 =