State of Florida Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How can my daughter recover records of her child case back in 2009 when her boyfriend went to jail for child abuse after breaking their sons femur bone and now he wants unsupervised custody now 6 1/2 yrs later now
    By Jenna
    Jan 30, 2016
    Contact the clerk of court in the county where the accident occured and the bf was found guilty
    By Welcome
    Mar 01, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

4 x 3 =