State of Florida Question and Answers

  • Q:
    how do i obtain a copy of an accident report occurring in Florida in 1991
    By joanna
    Feb 10, 2016
    Accident reports are generally from individual police departments, including the Florida Highway Patrol per section 316.066 of the Florida Statutes. Contact the FHP station nearest to the incident/accident if you don't have the crash report number. You can request the report online, start with searching Florida-highway-patrol traffic-crash-reports
    By adm
    Feb 15, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

7 x 3 =