State of Florida Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How can I find reports of recent car accidents between Bradenton and Wesley Chapel?
    By PF
    Aug 30, 2016
    You can look up incidents, including dui's by using crime mapping. The city police or county sheriffs release reports of incidents on a regular basis, and is thereafter published by private sites. The search can be narrowed to only show accidents, fatalities and so on.
    By admn1
    Sep 21, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

1 x 3 =