State of Florida Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How can i find someone arrested for home invation in 2002\2003
    By Jess
    Sep 17, 2016
    If it's a county crime, then the arrest would be by the department that patrols that particular area. If there's an incident report made out the responding department's site will tell you how to request them, you can sometimes get them online.
    By aatj
    Sep 21, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

3 x 3 =