State of Illinois Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I get a copy of my police report and any files pertaining to my case.
    Jan 22, 2015
    These two records mentioned are usually obtained in different places, law enforcement agencies for police reports and criminal courts for case files. Which county or area did the arrest occur? Typically larger cities have better online resources. Both, courts and law enforcement maintain websites which spell out where and how to get copies of their records from their own individual records divisions. Some police and sheriffs make the initial report free to the person(s) which was arrested. Also, if a PD or attorney can have a copy of their defendant's arrest and case file.
    By adm
    Jun 25, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

5 x 3 =