State of Minnesota Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I obrain a 3 year Criminal Report at a specific address?
    By Kelly Van Horn
    Jan 15, 2015
    Criminal records/reports are generally the background arrest and prosecution history of an individual. Incident reports are different and while also available to the public from police stations throughout Minnesota. Depending on the type and severity of the incident, a responding police officer will produce a report. This report is considered public information and anyone looking to request incident reports needs to contact the law enforcement agency local to the address. Most law enforcement departments offer websites which will help with the process and forms in order to request the police report.
    By adm
    Mar 23, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

2 x 2 =