State of Minnesota Question and Answers

  • Q:
    Need copies of marriage certificate and divorce and ss of ex husband
    By Kristin
    Feb 28, 2015
    The SS is private information and not public record. The marriage and divorce are yours, therefore, there shouldn’t be any obstacles. Unlike birth and death records, you are not able to request marriage and divorce records from the Minnesota Department of Health. Marriage and divorce records are available from the county where either filed.
    By adm
    Apr 24, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

1 x 2 =