State of Minnesota Question and Answers

  • Q:
    Is it possible to find criminal records from 1950 through 1952?
    By Connie
    Jul 08, 2015
    Minnesota's judicial branch has a free and open public search. It's worth trying. The courthouses' physical location may have the archived files. There's a court locator on the state's judicial webpage with contact information to find out more about their archived arrest or criminal records
    By adm
    Sep 16, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

3 x 3 =