State of Minnesota Question and Answers

  • Q:
    I would like to receive a link which would show any Motion submitted to a MN State Court having to do with the transfer of a structured settlement or annuity
    By Eric Scott
    Nov 12, 2015
    Go to: Minnesota Court Records under Minnesota Free Public Records Directory section of this page. That will take you to the state's judicial branch's home webpage. You will then see a tab "Access Case Records", the page which comes after that will give you several options, one of them simplly being the disclaimer. That link will take you to several searches, civil, criminal, family, traffic, judgments and court calendars, they're all free and worth checking.
    By adm
    Nov 30, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

1 x 3 =