State of Minnesota Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I find my own dissolution of marriage record? I need the date it was final.
    By Luanne
    Dec 19, 2015
    The link above "Minnesota Court Records:" will take you to the Minnesota's public access to court records. Click on the Access Case Records tab, then on "Required Acknowledgement for MPA Remote" acknowledgement button, thereafter you can select Civil, Family & Probate Case Records or all records. It's a free search you can conduct with a case number, attorney or party name.
    By adm
    Jan 21, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

2 x 2 =