State of North Carolina Question and Answers

  • Q:
    where can I find information about my father's estate being closed?
    By bobbie
    Aug 21, 2015
    Contact the Clerk of Court's office and ask for the Estate Division in the county in which your father's estate was filed.
    By Paula
    Sep 13, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

6 x 2 =