State of North Carolina Question and Answers

  • Q:
    we have a docket number, the defendant's name but cannot locate the charges as it was dismissed in 2007. where do I search for charges that were dismissed after a plea arrangement?
    By mark
    Nov 07, 2015
    Have you tried searching through court records, there is a link above that will take you to where you can search the courts and see where the records of it may be.
    By dan
    Nov 24, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

5 x 3 =