State of North Carolina Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I find marriage certifacare
    By gypsy
    Jan 31, 2016
    Marriage Certificates from 1962 to present can be requested from N.C. Vital Records Department of health and human services. You can also get them from the register of deeds in the county where the marriage happened. If you're in Raleigh, you can walk in for same day service. The certificate is twenty four dollars and covers a three year period. You can see more about it on the request form online. The form also mentions to check whether you are requesting it for yourself, or if you're the grandparent, parent/step-parent, spouse, brother/sister, child or authorized agent, attorney or legal representative of the person listed (you will need to show proof).
    By a1
    Feb 02, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

5 x 1 =