State of North Carolina Question and Answers

  • Q:
    can you tell me if there is death certificates , land or property deeds, and wills for my father
    By Ray
    Feb 24, 2016
    if u call the Dept. of Vital Records for the state in which ur father passed away in. U can also use the websites that provide u with marriages, family member names, current address past and present. Also will provide any pertinate information regarding deeds and a will. The death certificate request form can be found on the official NC website, u type in the name and other information, the cost varies depending on how quickly u need the hard copy.
    By beentheredonethat
    Mar 17, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

8 x 1 =