State of Nebraska Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I get a copy of my divorce decree sometime between 1976-1979
    By Elsie
    Feb 03, 2016
    The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services issues divorce records occurring from 1909 to today. Their website provides the forms online, but, seems that you can only mail it in. There's an attachment that mentions the proper purposes needed to request the divorce record which should be looked over before making the request.
    By aa
    Feb 24, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

7 x 3 =