State of Nebraska Question and Answers

  • Q:
    House fire March 24, 1979
    By Kiki
    Feb 20, 2016
    Try the fire department local to that address. Fire incident record requests are made to county/city fire department for specific addresses. The fire department's site may even have the form available on their site. Having the exact date is helpful since it will probably be required to provide the exact date in order to submit a valid request. The Nebraska fire marshall's website has the Request for Fire Report form available for download and tells you where to submit the request. These requests are for "fire or incident investigation report" according to the fire marshall's website. Below is what's required as stated on their forms to make the request. Fire Information Date of Fire (mm/dd/yyyy): Owner of property that burned: Occupant of property that burned: Location of Fire (Street address): City where fire occurred: County where fire occurred:
    By adm
    Jun 06, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

1 x 2 =