State of Nebraska Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I get my great grandmothers maiden name?
    By Dixie
    Feb 29, 2016
    The Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services marriage and divorce records from 1909. If you need a marriages before 1909, you will need to reach the county where it was filed. There's a webpage you can go to, Family History (Genealogy), which is also on NDHHS webpage.
    By adm
    Jun 27, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

3 x 2 =