State of New York Question and Answers

  • Q:
    I Got Married 1989 in The Bronx N Y,but was Divorced in 2008 in Ct, where Can I Get A Copy Of The Divorce Decree?
    By kenroy Boyd
    Aug 31, 2015
    This is according to the State Vital Records Office: for dissolution of Civil Union Decree, contact the Judicial District Clerk's Office where the divorce or dissolution was granted. In Connecticut, divorce decrees are called Judgment Files. You will need to give the clerk the name and docket number.
    By adm
    Sep 17, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

1 x 1 =