State of New York Question and Answers

  • Q:
    if I need to prove that someone is falsely saying that there was a restraining order filed against me by my former wife in 1999-2000 (there never was, and I have copy of uncontested divorce filing and agmt) - is there anywhere online that I can search for my record to show it is clean and no history of any restraining order?
    By Mike
    Feb 10, 2016
    You can try the freedom of information act to get a clearance
    By anonymous
    Mar 06, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

7 x 2 =