State of Ohio Question and Answers

  • Q:
    Is there a truly free criminal record search other than odrc which only gives u incarcerated or on parole?
    By wood
    Oct 09, 2015
    If you'd like to obtain free records, you'll have to do the leg work yourself, as in going to the courthouse, or their websites and look up cases, calendars, then to each individual police department's jail list and periodicals for the most recent published arrests. You will have to track down the sources of information one by one. That is the reason why you may be linked to the criminal court house by clicking on criminal records, not on state criminal records searches, but county or city criminal records searches.
    By a1
    Oct 26, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

8 x 3 =