State of Oklahoma Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How to get a copy of my divorce from ***** ****** IThink it was in 1974 but could be 1973
    By Roberta
    May 26, 2015
    Divorce records are kept by the clerk in the county it took place. Counties will generally have their own website and what to do when requesting a divorce record. Many of the websites are informative with general answer but will not be able to answer all questions. A phone number is listed to the individual clerk of the county overseeing recording and copy requests. A county as large as Tulsa does not show their coverage time span on their webpages, however it mentions that the county clerk also handles archived documents.
    By admn1
    May 27, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

6 x 2 =