State of Oklahoma Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How do I find out about a criminal charge filed against someone in 2001
    By Claudette
    Jul 02, 2016
    You can check court records. Many don't bother checking court records since charges don't always end up in a trial. A thorough investigation would include looking up sources that are randomly reliable. Another is arrest reports, but the department which provides it will have a policy as to who can request them, if you're not connected to the case, you may not be able to obtain them with a simple public request.
    By timj
    Jul 15, 2016
    How would you find out about a criminal complaint that you filed against someone if they were not arrested
    By Claudette
    Jul 16, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

7 x 1 =