State of Oklahoma Question and Answers

  • Q:
    I'm trying to find out what happened to my co-defendant on the same case after his trial in Oklahoma county
    By Rachel
    Nov 29, 2016
    Oklahoma offers an online case search for public use. The link above "Oklahoma Court Records" will take you to the search form. From there you can choose other courts, municipal and appellate.
    By timjohn
    Nov 29, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

5 x 1 =