State of Pennsylvania Question and Answers

  • Q:
    I wanted to know when I was younger and got hit with corruption of a minor was it a mistameater or a felony? Because im older now looking for a place for me and my kids to move and most places wont allow people with a felony. And the place I ant to look at charges a $50.00 application fee and I dont want to waste my money if it is considered a felony... if you could please let me know id greatly appreciate it thank you!!!
    By Ashley Victoria Ringer
    May 19, 2015
    That's a question which should be asked of a qualified professional that can be verified. Pennsylvania has legal aid websites which can help with contact information and maybe answer the question. Public record site posts are to help with where and how to obtain information. There are legal aid services with websites that cover certain areas, you can begin by looking for one in your city/county.
    By admn1
    May 21, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

5 x 2 =