State of Pennsylvania Question and Answers

  • Q:
    Criminal backround
    By smurf
    Aug 26, 2015
    You can either conduct your own search or order one from the Pennsylvania State Police (the first link will take you there). If you conduct your own search, you can pick and choose what to look into. Some of the records, court filing for example, may have a fee, but they are relatively low. The state police only charges eight dollars for a standard criminal check. You can also go to the state's judiciary site and look up criminal and civil dockets for free online. There are cases there which go back a years, I've seen a case from 1970, may go back even further.
    By adm
    Sep 24, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

1 x 1 =