State of West Virginia Question and Answers

  • Q:
    How can I get an error corrected on my criminal record.
    By anonymous
    Jul 17, 2015
    The form: Petition for Expungement of Criminal Records Provided Under W.Va. Code has the information in eight pages online. You can either look it up by searching the form's name or by the West Virginia Judiciary's site and search for "Expungement of Criminal Record".
    By adm
    Oct 20, 2015

Post Your Comment or Question

4 x 1 =