State of West Virginia Question and Answers

  • Q:
    I need to get a copy of my divorce papers. Who can I talk to?
    By Erik Shafer
    Nov 14, 2015
    Where was the divorce filed? County?
    By a1
    Dec 21, 2015
    I need a copy of my divorce papers filed in Charleston, WVA in Kanawha County. Where can I find those from the 1960's?
    By Cecil
    Apr 29, 2016
    You can try the county clerk's office directly, if it is archived, they can tell you where their archives are sent and kept. The clerk's webpages only mention providing and recording documents, but didn't see it written anywhere how far back the records go.
    By danrj
    Apr 29, 2016

Post Your Comment or Question

1 x 3 =